Clockwise & DCAA
Compliant Timekeeping Software by GHG trusted by thousands of clients worldwide.
DCAA does not endorse specific software or make recommendations on any particular software vendor. They do, however, require some very strict criteria on what type of system meets their audits. GHG Corporation’s Clockwise software meets the stringent DCAA compliance standards and is currently used by many NASA and Defense Contractors all over the world.
- Unique username and password for users
- Full audit log that is viewable by the employee, supervisor and system admin.
- Employees can only allocate time to projects/cost codes they have been assigned.
- Correction timesheets with automated work flow
- Auto email alerts to employees if anyone updates a timesheet.
- Multiple levels of signatures and approvals.
- Prevention of billable time in advance
- Reason required for late entries or use of overtime
Rates Plus by Gov-Con
Proven DCAA compliance software for Quickbooks® (Desktop and Online). Indirect Rate Calculations, Manage Budget vs. Actual Indirect Rates, Cost Management Reports for Program Managers (monitoring profitability and funding), Allocation of indirect costs
ICAT 2.0 by Robert Smith
ICAT installs easily and works with QuickBooks, computing indirect rates and allocating indirect costs across one or more contracts. ICAT gives contractors added functionality for compliance, business development, contract management and reporting.
Arrowhead Solutions, LLC is an experienced group of proposal, contracts and accounting professionals who are dedicated to this highly specialized area of business management.
Government Contractors need to follow a specialized set of rules and regulations in preparing their financials and have specialized reporting requirements. Chawla & Chawla P.C. professionals provide our clients the much needed support and expertise in navigating and meeting these requirements.
Start saving time todaySign Up NowFree Custom Demo
“We find Clockwise to be easy to implement, use, and manage alongside accounting systems to be DCAA compliant...”